Sunday 26 June 2016

COLOUR PALETTES



As a person who was given, by God, hooded eyes, I have learnt how to finally adjust my eye shape to keep up with the latest eyeshadow trends.
From the classic  smokey eye, The “spotlight” / “Halo” look and so many others. But these can only be achieved with good products that range from "Drugstore" to "High End"- I’m talking I can’t eat for 2-week purchases. But it’s all for a good cause, looking good.

This week I'll be showing you the colour palettes I love-ish



Sleek - Sunset and Acid - Purchase here
A mixture of Shimmer and Matte they provide the most amazing colour payoff! My number one drugstore eyeshadow brand. At only £7.99
120 Palette from Ebay, £5

CHEAP AS CHIPS. The colour payoff I find not to be amazing, but some of my other makeup junkies swear by it. The best way to get full wear of this is to use a white base primer - I recommend the NYX primer in MILK.
MORPHE 35B - £19.95
Amazing pigment and finish. Some colours might feel chalky, but the majority are buttery and so easy to blend.The packaging needs a bit of TLC though

URBAN DECAY  - Electric palette 
The pigment is UNREAL. All the colours are perfect. It retails at a debit card crushing £38

I'm sending you all mental finances. 
Ranti




No comments:

Post a Comment