Saturday 14 May 2016

Expression


Another Blog, omg sigh.
Let us just cut to the chase! Right now

I said to myself I need to start developing my own ideas, I absolutely love writing about makeup, beauty and politics. A massive contrast, one sphere is full of colour, and creativity the other contains the nitty gritty on how to manoeuvre society to a place where it caters for everyone despite social background. Both  have a common theme, Expression.
"utterance, declaration, assertion, statement" (Dictionary.com)

Expression, comes in many forms, like making sure your eyebrows are 'fleeky', your lipstick is OP #YASST and your lashes are ready for armageddon  Also, in university where I've come to express myself in politics, I find myself flip flopping between, hardcore labour campaigning for social rights in the Kent rain #OdeToTheLeft #RIPDaddyMarx, running for local council and finding myself trying not to get angry at strangers on the guardian and becoming Kermit




Why These Hands? It all actually started as a joke - Every time I did someone's makeup, I screamed "Yasss't these hands". because I felt like my work was a product of my labour and no one could appropriate it. (I sound like a Marxist)

I will still be writing on Kosodreams http://www.kosodreams.com/ I'm very open to suggestions, and if nobody reads it, I will be happy to say this is something I finally got round to! 

Rantsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment