Sunday 15 May 2016

Youtube This week

Hello wonderful people,

Every Sunday I'll be posting my Favourite YouTubers. Some will be underground that you've never seen before and the popular vloggers!

NikkieTutorials



Nikki, How could I not start off with her, Summer is coming up so that means that dewy glam is in! I love how she contours and uses warm colours on her pale and flawless skin! GLOW QUEEN

Tanya Burr



 Okay, I am not really a fan of vlogs, I usually watch mainly makeup tutorials and the occasional lookbook. But then I saw Maldives, I struggle to understand why I click on places that I'll have to entertain a sugar daddy for.  She captures the beautiful island at its best. Seriously CLICK ON IT and start wasting time on Thomascook!

Samantha Maria - BeautyCrush


 Samantha Maria is one of those guru's that just add, something, we do not know what it is, she's just watchable. I LOVED the videography in this, YouTubers are getting so much better at the complexity of their videos to give their subscribers the best. She used a drone on a black sand beach! GUYS WATCH!

PeakMill


 Peakmill adds that American-Nigerian twang to youtube. She's very original in her personality which I love! Her makeup skills are absolutely flawless in this video, and she isn't a makeup artist but that transformation though. She has a Ph.D. in Wigology! This video continues the golden glam theme. Wasn't a fan of the lipstick, but hey ho!

Sondradeluxe


How is it possible? She makes the application look so easy! I wish I had the skin texture so dewy, she applies the most glow on her face! The one thing about Sondra is that she is so original! Those brows, I mean, literally couture spears. She has a carefree and beautiful personality, and knows how to match colours!


I hope you enjoyed my picks this week!

Rantsssss X

No comments:

Post a Comment